Work With Us
We’d love to have you join our team! Please use the form below to apply. Feel free to send in your resume even if you don't see the position you're looking for listed.
Full Time - $13-16/hr
Line experience required, short order/breakfast experience prefered.
- Egg preparations, fried items, griddled items, cleaning & sanitation processes, prep daily.
- Responsible, able to multitask in a fast paced setting, team player, self motivated. Weekend shifts required.
$13-16/hour starting pay based on experience.
Advancement opportunities available!
Part Time Food Expeditor and Host
Part Time Weekend Expeditor & Host $10-12/hr
We are looking for a competent Food expeditor to help keep a smooth workflow between the kitchen and the tables. You will work in a fast-paced environment to get proper orders out faster and more efficiently. Occasional hosting shifts required.
- Ensure the efficient flow of orders from the waiters to the kitchen
- Ensure orders are being prepared with the correct priority
- Assist in the final preparation of dishes
- Check dishes before delivery for accuracy, presentation and temperature
- Deliver orders to maintain fast service
- Eliminate obstacles in service, food preparation lines or dishwashing
- Inspect the premises according to quality and sanitation standards and assist in cleaning
- Transfer important information between the kitchen and the wait staff (i.e. when a customer has a particular request)
- Support other tasks as needed (i.e take-out orders)
- Greeting customers as they walk into the restaurant
- Guiding guests to their table
- Giving guests accurate wait time estimates and seating them in the waiting area
- Providing customers with menus and answering any initial questions they may have
- Optimizing seating at different tables to ensure even workload for wait staff
- Answering phones and accepting/inputting take-out orders
- Assist customers picking up take-out orders
- Proven experience as food expeditor or another restaurant position
- Understanding of health and safety rules in a restaurant
- Dexterity in using kitchen equipment or utensils and carry heavy trays
- Well-organized and ability to lead and direct people
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Outstanding coordination and multi-tasking abilities
- A customer-oriented approach
- Great physical endurance
Advancement Opportunities Available!
Lead Line Cook
Full Time - $18-20/hr
Summary of Position: Directly responsible for all kitchen functions including food preparation and maintenance of quality standards; sanitation and cleanliness; training of employees in methods of cooking, preparation, plate presentation, portion and cost control and sanitation and cleanliness.
- Managing inventory so that all necessary ingredients are stocked for service
- Training new staff to facilitate quick acclimation
- Cooking (egg preparations, fried, and griddled) menu items in cooperation with the rest of the kitchen staff
- Answer, report and follow Owner and/or Kitchen Manager instructions
- Streamlining the kitchen processes to maintain prompt service times
- Working with the Owner and Kitchen Manager to develop and maintain the restaurant menu
- Setting regular cleaning standards for the kitchen and verifying that staff is maintaining sanitation levels
- Ensure that all equipment is kept clean and kept in excellent working condition through personal inspection and by following the restaurant’s preventative maintenance programs.
- MUST have minimum 1 year experience in similar leadership role
- MUST have minimum 5 years line experience in full-service restaurant
- Early morning and weekend shifts required
- A Strong base of culinary knowledge
- Leadership skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Conflict resolution
- Attention to detail
- Self-motivated/Sense of urgency
- Ability to multitask in fast paced setting
- Team Player
- Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 50 pounds.
- Physical stamina to withstand a full shift potentially on their feet
Advancement Opportunities Available!
FT & PT Weekend Dishwasher
Full and Part Time Positions Available. Weekends required
Experience preferred, but will train highly motivated individuals
- Maintaining clean and organized dish room at all times, warewashing equipment, regularly change sink water as needed
- Assist kitchen with prep, as needed
- Put away stock
- Breakdown boxes and take out trash, as needed and at end of day
- Occasional projects assigned by kitchen management
- Must be dependable, on-time, and a team player!
- $10-12/hour starting pay, based on experience.
- Advancement opportunities available!